вторник, 24 март 2009 г.

Ocean

It was something inside me. It came in with the air I breathe, it was the smell that made me remember, it crept into my mind with light that entered through my eyes. Then it began to ask questions and I grew doubtful about the state of the things surrounding myself. I was not sure anymore if the degradation was real, or just the effect of this thing. It began to torment me with his insane thoughts ..do you prefer to cut your own hand or should I do it...do you know where I came from...have you got any idea how your eyeballs taste..........Because I know allllll the answers, and they narrow down to only one thing. The ocean! This is where I came from, and this is the place you came from. It is a huge magnet for insanity and desperation. It was pulling people towards its shores as far back as I can remember. Just stay with me a little while and I'll show you how to go back to the ocean, then everything will be really cool.

2 коментара:

Inna каза...

frankly...i am starting to get worried...

plamen каза...

Nothing to worry about:)